Looking for a place to ‘get your Instagram on?’ House Guest Experience Agent Rob recommends heading to Queen West. This Toronto hood is home to vintage shops, art galleries, countless craft coffee shops, and much more.
Here are a few things you can do in Queen West:
- Head to Graffiti Alley between Spadina Avenue and Augusta Avenue to snap pics until your heart’s content.
- Experience one of Toronto’s foodie trends and taste the charcoal ice cream at IHalo Krunch.
- Head over to Trinity Bellwoods to hang and befriend puppies.
- Sink your teeth into a vegan snack at Hello 123.
- Catch an independent show at The Theatre Centre.
Take us along on your adventure by sharing your experiences using the hashtag #SeizeTO.