The health and safety of our guests and team members is our top priority during this period of uncertainty surrounding the novel Coronavirus, COVID-19.
We are monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization, as well as the Public Health Agency of Canada and Toronto Public Health’s statements regarding COVID-19 cases and following guidelines from these agencies and our local health departments.
UPDATE: We are waiving individual cancellation fees for hotel stays through June 30, 2020.
Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
Please Note: Group booking cancellations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Constantine & Scarlet Door:
We are following recommendations from the Toronto Medical Officer of Health, therefore food & beverage service at Constantine and Scarlet Door has been suspended as of March 17, 2020 until further notice.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously, and we are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. The Anndore House is working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19 and other coronaviruses, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Cleaning Products and Protocols:
The Anndore House uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses. Our current protocols include:
- Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where our team members work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like team member entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
The Anndore House is following best practices with respect to hand washing and personal protection recommended by local and international authorities. We have distributed resources to all team members with instructions for proper hand washing techniques, and encourage our guests to follow stringent personal hygiene guidelines.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
- Physical Distancing Signage
- Electrostatic Sprayers
- UV Wands
- Keyless entry & room controls (with The Anndore House app)
- Sanitization station in the lobby (with sanitizer, wipes, and a UV box)
- Enhanced disinfection protocols