We’re so excited to welcome you and your (well-behaved) travel companion to Our House.
We have doggie bags and water bowls that can be requested from our amazing guest experience team.
There is a park next door to Our House that will come in handy when your pet is longing for some outdoors time. For more outdoor location suggestions, (or a within-walking-distance pet store for any last minute must-haves) just ask one of our friendly team members. If your pet would like a bed of their own, we could also have a mini doggie bed sent up to your room.
We would love to check in with you and your furry friend, so please stop by the front desk when you get a chance. There might just be a treat for the both of you!
The (not-so-fine) print
- We have a one-time per-stay (per-room) pet fee of $75+tax. Service animals and support animals with ID will (of course!) be exempt.
- We need your pet to be on a leash (or caged) when they’re in public areas of the hotel
- don’t leave your pet alone in your room for long periods of time. They get anxious, we get anxious…no one is happy.
- If you ARE going to leave your pet alone, please leave us a phone number you can be reached at in case your pet gets really anxious!
If you’d like to fill out our pet registration form before you arrive – please click here!
- Physical Distancing Signage
- Electrostatic Sprayers
- UV Wands
- Keyless entry & room controls (with The Anndore House app)
- Sanitization station in the lobby (with sanitizer, wipes, and a UV box)
- Enhanced disinfection protocols