Long before The Anndore House became one of Toronto’s most stylish and celebrated hotels, it was The Anndore Hotel & Apartments, a charming 10-story brick building that opened in the 1950’s. It was home to many of Toronto’s most eccentric personalities and famous faces.
Today, we’re a fusion of our quirky past + modern style.
Completely revamped to be your favourite Toronto destination, we believe the foundation of a great hotel is a place where you’d want to live and be yourself.
The Anndore House has a creative soul and we lovingly share our passion for art and culture to kindred spirits. You’ll discover some of Toronto’s most talented artistry in our building’s finishes. They’re all one of a kind. Just like us.
Smack-dab in Toronto’s core, our friendly neighbourhood is alive with energy. Located at Yonge and Charles, steps from Toronto’s famed Yonge and Bloor intersection and a short stroll from parks, all types of fitness, galleries, theatre, live music, unique boutiques and nightlife. (Although, honestly, why would you leave?)
From the moment you enter our front door, you’ll know you’re home.
Our passionate and in-the-know Guest Experience team will curate your stay to show you how to visit Toronto, like a Torontonian.
- The Anndore House app, fully integrating your stay with your mobile device
- Constantine Restaurant & Lounge
- Valet Parking ($35 per night)
- The Barber Shop
- Fitness Centre Partnership with Hone Fitness and KX Clinic Yorkville
- Full-service guest experience team
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- 24-hour front desk
- Flat-screen plasma television
- iPod compatible vinyl record player
- CO Bigelow bath amenities
- In-room laptop safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom with luxurious rainforest shower
- The Anndore House app, allowing you to control room temperature, lighting, and other services via your mobile device