The Anndore House is delighted to be able to offer a premium selection of amenities, curated from some of the finest local producers.
Our current selection includes:
- Cookies in jars & mini-containers of jams from Provisions Food Company, locally made in Niagara, ON
- Sparkling teas in cans from Number E Teas, from the shores of Lake Ontario in Prince Edward County
- Gummies, M&Ms and cashews nuts in jars from EagleStar Amenities, operating in Oakville, ON
- Bar soap, exfoliator, facial toner, body lotion, hand soap and bath bombs from Cocoon Apothecary, out of Kitchener, ON
- Popcorn and chips from From Farm to Table, made in Cambridge, ON
- Hearty Tamari, Wholesome Yogi, Sriracha Cashews, and other snacks in small bags from Laid Back Snacks, from British Columbia
- Chocolate Bonbons from Succulent Chocolates, out of Woodbridge, ON
- Premium water from Earth Water, in unique and 100% recyclable aluminum cans, produced in Edmonton, AB
- Chocolate bars of 70% cacao from Hummingbird Chocolates, from Almont, ON
- Salts and bath bombs for the retail space from Bathorium, made in Ottawa, ON
- Red and white wine in the mini-bars from Stratus, a stunning 55-acre vineyard in Niagara-On-The-Lake, ON
- Eska Natural Spring Water, from a Canadian esker located in Québec
Experience local luxury with amenities at the Anndore House!